Enjoy a reimagined sunscreen spray experience with EltaMD UV AOX Mist Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 — a sheer-finish 100% mineral sunscreen spray that’s enriched with antioxidants to help prevent premature aging and rejuvenate skin. This lightweight and water-resistant formula is gentle enough to wear daily and leaves skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. With our white-to-clear technology, the only time you see the sunscreen is when you’re spraying it on (so you don’t miss a spot!). It conveniently absorbs into the skin within seconds and blends flawlessly into all skin types — no streaks, patches or white cast in sight. It’s air-powered technology removes the need for chemical propellants, and features 360-degree sprayability for easy application from any angle — even upside down for hard-to-reach places, like the nape of your neck or in between your shoulder blades.
With 360-degree sprayability and our sheer-finish formula, applying SPF is easier and faster than ever.
How To Use :
- The bottle is unlocked when the nozzle is visible. It takes two twists to fully open. Just think: Click, click, spray.
- Press the cap firmly to activate the air-powered spray. Apply to skin liberally and evenly, holding the container 4 to 6 inches from the skin. Do not spray the product directly onto the face. Instead, spray onto the hands then rub into to the face.
- It’s best practice to apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours. We recommend you do not apply in windy conditions. Also, use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Ask a physician before using children under 6 months