What it is: A potent, visibly brightening serum that reduces the appearance of dark spots with five forms of vitamin C, guava, and tranexamic and ferulic acids for visibly glowing, even-toned skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Five Forms of Vitamin C: Visibly brighten and even dull skin.
- Guava Extract and Seed Oil: Protect against free-radical damage with rich vitamin C and antioxidant levels.
- Tranexamic Acid: Reduces the look of dark spots and redness over time.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Delivering an effective performance with minimal irritation, the encapsulated time-release vitamin C in this serum combines with vitamin C-rich guava and visibly brightening tranexamic acid to visibly delete dark spots and help keep future ones from appearing. Ferulic acid, vitamin E, and peptides partner with vitamin C to visibly firm skin and boost radiance.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent consumer-use study of 29 individuals during a 4-week period:
- 100% agree that this serum is gentle enough for everyday use
- 96% noticed that their skin appears brighter and more radiant
- 96% noticed a visible improvement in overall skin tone
- 96% agree their skin looks less dull
- 96% noticed their skin texture has significantly improved
- 89% noticed a visible reduction in post-acne marks
- 86% agree this serum diminishes hyperpigmentation from sun spots
-Apply one to two pumps to clean skin and gently pat in for optimal absorption.
-Apply daily, morning and night, and follow with moisturizer.
-During the day, follow with sunscreen.
-For sensitive skin types, use three to four times a week and gradually increase usage.
-For maximum potency, store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
-Remove cap and plastic inner lid.
-Wash glass jar with hot water to remove any remaining product.
-Up-cycle glass jar or recycle along with the plastic cap and inner lid per your local guidelines.
-Glow Recipe also offers a Recycling Send-Back Program with their partner TerraCycle® for products that cannot be recycled locally.